Join us for the 2013 Nevada Governor’s Conference on Tourism. The conference brings together industry thought leaders, provides business building opportunities and offers a chance to celebrate NCOT’s 30th anniversary and the best in the Nevada Hotel & Lodging Industry.
Just a few of the highlights:
• Governor Brian Sandoval’s annual address to the tourism industry
• Author and futurist, Jim Taylor
• Brand guru, Duane Knapp
• Generational marketing expert, Chuck Underwood
• Safety expert, Dr. Peter Tarlow
The conference also features the Nevada Marketplace with more than 30 domestic and international buyers at the conference for one-on-one meetings with Nevada suppliers.
The Pre-conference Technology Forum showcases innovative advances in the digital universe, including maximizing mobile, creating opportunities for customer engagement and future trends in technology.
And, help us celebrate Nevada’s extraordinary tourism industry with two unique evening events:
• 30 years celebration of the Nevada Commission on Tourism on Fremont Street
• “Stars of the Industry” awards dinner with the Nevada Hotel & Lodging Association
The conference promises to be three valuable, exciting and purposeful days.
Early: $250 until November 1
From Nov. 2 - Nov. 22 the conference fee is $300.
After Nov. 22 is considered walk-in registration and the fee is $350.
Stars of the Industry Dinner, December 4 - $125 per person; $900 for a table of 8
NCOT 30th Anniversary Celebration (conference registrants are complimentary, guests pay an additional fee) $60.00 per person.
Follow the Governor’s Conference on Facebook here.